Floral Tea Dress





Boohoo Dress // Vintage Coat // Primark Tights // Doc Marten Shoes 

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I recently visited the Eden Project in Cornwall. The weeks leading up to my holiday, the weather was tropical and, of course, as soon as it came to me going on my holiday, it turned as miserable (hence the raincoat) as it could get and muggings here didn't pack much suitable clothing. Luckily the the inside the biomes was a tropical rainforest climate so fishnet tights were an ok decision. This dress is actually my graduation dress and I am so glad I bought one that I can wear time and time again. I kind of like how the yellow on the dress goes with the orange of the rain coat. Very odd for someone who rarely wears colour. 

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

  1. That yellow-on-black floral print Boohoo dress looks very pretty styled with the Primark fishnet tights and vintage orange raincoat. These outfit photos taken in the rich botanical setting are beautiful. Very pretty!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts