5 Goals for July


I know it's already half way through July but I have only just realised that I forgot to do a goals post for July. No time like the present, better late than never etc. so here we are. This month is pretty exciting as I graduate and I'm off on my holidays and enjoying the early post-grad life. Here are 5 goals to motivate me for the rest of the month.

1. Celebrate finishing my degree. This month I will be graduating at Bristol Cathedral. Whilst it might get a bit stressful trying to organise my family and sorting out gowns, it is a day that might potentially only happen once so I want to enjoy it and celebrate three years of hard work. 

2. Relax on holiday. I'm off on holiday pretty much straight after graduation, staying in an Air BnB for the first time in Cornwall. It will be nice to have a break and relax near the sea and enjoying the Cornish Coast. 

3. Start a History Blog. Now that I've finished university I want to keep my love for history and my researching skills going in the form of a history blog, covering topics that interest me and haven't really been looked at before. 

4. Put my degree to good use. I've been looking to find employment working in an area related to my degree so my search will continue. 

5. Make the most of the sunshine. We don't know how long this glorious weather is going to last so we need to make the most of it by sitting in the park, going long walks and finding the perfect picnic spot to eat snacks and bask in the sun.

What are your goals for the rest of this month? Do you have anything planned for your summer?


Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

  1. Great goals, best of luck with them! :D

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts