Trends to Try in Summer 2017
The warmer weather is finally upon us, thank goodness. However it is getting to that point where choosing an outfit is difficult because we all got so used to it being cold. If you're struggling for ideas, I've drawn up some inspiration for you and some trends to try to keep you looking and feeling cool.
- Off the shoulder tops are a good way to show off a bit of skin now that it's warmer. If it's still a tad chilly go for one with long sleeves.
- Gingham is everywhere at the moment and a good way to add a bit of detail to your wardrobe. If only we'd embraced this pattern when wearing out school summer dresses.
- Denim skirts are making a bit of a come back and they look super cool with bare legs and a plain white tee for a minimal off duty look. Pair with chunky sandals to top it off.
- Shirt dresses look really smart with trainers or sandals but they are also good cover-ups for at the beach or poolside.
- White shirts, particularly ones with odd fastenings, ties and collars, are a huge trend at the moment and good way to keep you cool on a hot day.
- Blue denim isn't always popular but bloggers seem to be loving blue denim jeans and shorts. Pair with a shirt and you'll look great this summer.
I'll definitely be trying out all of these trends and can't wait to style them. To keep up to date with what trends I'm loving why not follow me on pinterest.