Comfy Boxing Day Outfit





Primark Faux Leather Jacket (similar) and Leopard Print Scarf // H&M Jumpsuit // M&S Bag (sold out) // Topshop top worn under jumpsuit

Boxing day is always a lazy day for me so I was delighted to received this super comfy jumpsuit for Christmas as it is perfect for lounging around and perfect for cradling that food baby. I popped to the shop (nothing too extravagant today) so I threw on my leather jacket, scarf and fringed bag all of which I got for Christmas too. 

Did you all have a nice Christmas? What did you all get?


Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

  1. Aw I love that bag! I got a couple of nice clothing pieces too, I got a Halsey top and a Nirvava top, which I'm in love with!
    -Cait x
    www.passionatemindblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love band tees! I hope you had a fab Christmas :) x

      Delete
  2. Hello. I had a scarf like this and today I lost it in Munich airport. :( I am very very sad. I had it since 2016. Can you please help me to find a site from where I can buy it ? Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, it's so sad when you love one of your favourite things! This one was a gift from Primark but a few years ago. You could always try depop and see if someone is selling one secondhand. Good luck!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts