Highlights of 2016
With everyone moaning about 2016, I feel like I'm the only person who had a decent year. I've done so much and had a lot of fun so here's a round up.
- Kicked off the year at Centre Parcs
- Went for a weekend away to Cardiff to see Sum 41 and the Dr Who experience
- Cat pubs
- Seeing Slow Club
- Camping and Canoeing on the River Wye
- Many days spent at Bristol Record Office working on my mini dissertation
- Bristol's International Women's Day Event
- Bristol Harbour Fest
- St Werburgh's Festival
- Boardmasters Festival
- My first fashion week
- Stranger Things Party
- Generally having a good time with some cool people
Here's to a wicked 2017! You can see what I'm up to by following my instagram @amyleehaynes
What have you been up to this year? Has it been a good one?
Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!