The Saviour Cleanser: Sanctuary Spa Ultimate Cleansing Oil

I have gone off doing beauty type posts recently because I often feel like I don't know what I'm talking about but this cleanser has to be shown to the world. I picked up the Sanctuary Spa Ultimate Cleansing Oil a few months back when it was on offer in Boots (currently reduced from £12 to £9) just to give it a whirl. 

cleanser, cleansing oil, facial oil, beauty, beauty product, sanctuary spa, sanctuary spa review

I use it in the shower. All you do is apply it with dry hands to a dry face and then wet your hands or some cotton wool and rub it in and it turns into a soapy texture. I've never used a cleansing oil before but oh wow, it is everything people say it is. It leaves your skin feeling plump, hydrated and so amazingly soft. It removes almost every trace of make up even stubborn eye products and it doesn't leave you with panda eyes which, in my experience, is pretty damn good. The only fault I have is that when using it to remove eye make up, it makes my eyes watery for quite a while afterwards but that's a small price I'm willing to pay. 

This product has definitely opened my eyes in terms of facial oils and oil based cleansers and I'll definitely be on the look out for more so if you have any recommendations, let me know.

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Popular Posts