Lace Layers





Primark Top // Zara Skirt // H&M Boots

I thought I'd try out a new location as this part of my room gets more light to is but I'm not totally sure that I like it (my speaker wires kind of ruin the look). I'd seen these layered sort of tops in primark and wasn't sure if I liked them but then I popped back in and they had loads on sale at £3 so I thought I would try it out. They're sewn together at the shoulders but I'm sure with a bit of picking you'd be able to take them apart so I got 2 tees for £3, not too bad. I paired it with my trusty leather skirt and I think the combination makes a good smart/casual sort of look, perfect for Friday when you're not really sure what you're going to do -it's an outfit that's ready for anything. 

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Popular Posts