Summer Lookbook

I've been a bit absent once again, I know so I thought I'd compile a bit of a summer lookbook for you, showing what I've been wearing now that the weather is much warmer (can I get a hell yeah). I don't know why I haven't blogged more lookbooks as they are a simple way to put all your favourite outfits into one place, to give both yourself and others inspiration. If you wanted a physical copy of your lookbook to document your style you could always get one printed  as Social Print Studio have a pretty awesome collection of photo books, especially the really sweet mini versions

Boohoo Bandanna Necktie // H&M top // Topshop Skirt NOW ONLY £3// Primark Boots

As I mentioned in my previous post, I've been loving neck ties, especially with off the shoulder tops - another ultimate favourite. This one from H&M has 3/4 sleeves so is good for those chillier days but there are plenty of short sleeved versions to choose from. 



H&M Top // Primark Culottes // Topshop Shoes

Who doesn't love a good pair of culottes? They're lightweight and really comfy but look pretty awesome at the same time. I've been pairing mine with an off the shoulder top of course.  




Shirt Dress - Charity Shop // Shoes Topshop

My pinterest is filled with crisp shirts and smart wear so when I stumbled across this shirt dress in a charity shop, I had to buy it. It's a bit see through so I got a simple cami dress to go underneath it. It's really lightweight a perfect look for a summer evening. I've worn it only a few times and I am yet to spill something on it. So far so good but it is likely to happen. 

What have you been wearing so far this summer?


Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Popular Posts