5 Positive Things: Week 2
I quite enjoyed doing my last positive things post so here's another one, even if it is a tad late.
- Slow Club played in Bristol. They've been one of my favourite bands for such a long time and I finally got to see them and they certainly did not disappoint.
- I had an awesome bank holiday weekend in the sunshine which always makes you feel a whole lot better
- We experienced St Werburgh's Summer Fair which is essentially a mini festival with loads of food, drink and amazing music.
- I got an interview for an internship that I want so fingers crossed for that.
- I had my first dissertation meeting which went pretty well so I feel a lot more relaxed about that and motivated to get cracking over the Summer.
Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!