Hi guys! I just thought I'd do a quick update on what I've been up to over the last two months as I feel that I've been pretty busy with uni and life in general. So here's a bit of a round up!
- I went to Centre Parcs back in January on a bit of a holiday. Turns out I quite like cycling!
- A lot of takeaways and eating in a lot of restaurants. I feel like this is all I ever do. I never used to be like this and now I'm piling on the pounds but the food is much tastier than the food I cook for myself.
- I finally got a hair cut. I've been putting it off for months and I finally caved in and did it, it looks so much better and healthier now.
- Day-tripping to Cardiff was awesome! It's a really pretty city which I had never visited before and is well worth the trip. We visited the Dr Who Experience which I blogged about!
- Whilst in Cardiff we of course took the opportunity to see who else but Sum 41. Fifteen year old Amy would be very happy.
- I finally caught up with the crowd and started watching making a murderer. Always late to the party.
- I've been trying to find work experience or placements for over the Summer, preferably in history, heritage or archive work. I need the experience and, hopefully, the money.
- And of course, I've been busy with uni work, so many assignments, so little time!