Shout out the the sort of irrelevant but pretty pictures I took in Chester.
I haven't done a proper update post since March so I feel it's time to share with you what I've been up to. I can guarantee it's not a lot.
- 8 hours worth of exams
- Got me hair cut for the first time in ages
- I finished first year of uni with a high 2:1
- I got drunk a lot
- I dislocated my jaw from laughing too much (It's as stupid as it sounds)
- I went home and went on the Coronation Street tour and Chester zoo and it was fabulous
- I got to witness my Dad trying to sheer his sheep
- Climbed Cabot Tower and let me tell you there are a LOT of stairs
- Unnecessary shopping trips
- And of course, a lot of sleeping
But now I intend to do something with my summer like moving house and seeing more of Bristol.
Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!