Houndstooth Trousers





Cardgian - Topshop // T-shirt - Primark Men's // Trousers - Zara // Doc Martens Shoes

Happy June! This is one of my go-to outfits at the moment because it's so damn comfy. I bought these trousers in the Boxing Day sales and I have only just got around to blogging about them. Shame on me. I've wanted some houndstooth trousers for years and I finally got my hands on some and they are fab and make the ultimate monochrome outfit. 

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Charlotte! I've always loved houndstooth! x

      Delete
  2. I really like houndstooth, the trousers look great on you!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit, so casual and cool! xx

    cat / je suis cat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts