10 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Mood
We all have those days where we feel a bit crappy. However when those days spontaneously come upon you when you're busy, you can't just sit around watching the Vicar of Dibley and eating a copious amount of biscuits. What a shame. Here a 10 alternative methods to quickly improve your mood.
- 30 Second Dance Party - If Grey's Anatomy has taught me anything it has to be the joys of a 30 second dance party. Put on your favourite song and dance it out.
- Sing - if you don't feel like dancing, sing at the top of your lungs instead. Rapping also works, especially to Nicki Minaj.
- Smile - Smile at other people, smile at yourself, just keep smiling.
- Dress like a sassy bitch -Put on your favourite outfit and best lipstick. This will make you feel confident and therefore improve your mood. The compliments will also make your day 10 times better.
- Talk to people - socialising makes you feel so much better. If you can talk to a friend you always have a laugh with or tell someone your problems.
- Tidy up - This is a weird thing for me to say as I am so messy but I always feel so much better once I have tidied up. I think the whole 'tidy room, tidy mind' thing works.
- Go through funny twitter accounts - we all follow those funny twitter accounts that we can sit and scroll through for hours. Just take 5 minutes to sit and have a good laugh. I recommend Middle Class Problems and Woman Against Feminism (it mocks anti-feminists)
- Paint your nails - a little pamper is always uplifting
- Cat videos - best source of entertainment. Take a break and watch the cute kitties do silly things.
- If all else fails, have a cup of tea.
How do you improve your mood?