As I mentioned in my 'Hello 2015' post, around Christmas time we all get a bit lazy. In the essence of the whole 'start the year as you mean to go on' lark, I thought I'd share some links to posts that share ideas on how to stay motivated in the new year and start the year right.
- 2015 Reading Challenge
- Plan your blog (free printable)
- 52 week photo inspiration
- Take a photo everyday (even if it's of something weird)
- 52 week money saving challenge
- Start revising for your summer exams now. Trust me, it helps.
- Love yourself challenge
- 31 Blog Post Ideas for January
- 30 Days of Motivated Mornings
- Rethinking your blogging organization
- Focus on your skills not your following
There are tonnes of other challenges and motivational tips, especially on Pinterest. Don't forget to check out the thousands of printable calenders that are available in order to organise all of the stuff you're going to do.
Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!