Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint - Rose Hip




 Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint - £3.99

It seems that everyone has ranted and raved about gelly nail polishes recently so I thought that it's about time that I try them out and see what all of the fuss is about. Naturally I headed straight to Barry M who always offer the best colours and I have been impressed with their collections in the past. I wanted a white polish because it looks nice on everyone else but I think I will probably look like I'm wearing tipex especially since I am terrible at painting my nails.Instead I chose rose hip which is a really light pink shade.
 
To me it isn't that much more shiny than Barry M's normal nail paint and I don't find it to be very gelly. It does last longer without chipping, perhaps just under a week but I was expecting it to last way longer. I think it would look a lot better over false nails. Saying this I still really like the colour and I like that it doesn't chip after a day because it means longer before having to reapply. I will still use it but I just wish it was a bit shinier.
 
Have you tried the gelly hi shine polishes? What do you think?

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

  1. love the colour of this, i've never got on well with the gelly nail varnishes - always end up so smudged! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts