Visit To Birmingham









 
All pictures taken on either Samsung Galaxy Fame or Nikon Coolpix
 
The other week I was in my good old hometown of Birmingham for the week, visiting my Dad and attempted to document my week. I experienced proper summer weather with temperatures soaring to a whopping 30C and the best part is that I didn't get sunburnt at all - thanks SPF 50. I spent the week playing with dogs, helping herd sheep, visiting antique shops as well as going to the Range, which if you've never heard of it sells amazing homewares, and best of all Ikea. I managed to pick up a few things from on my Ikea Wishlist ready for uni. I had a great week and want to get into these sort of photo diaries a bit more. What do you think?

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

  1. Great photos! All hail Ikea for uni shopping! haha Glad you had a good time :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome photos, I love Birmingham.....and the range is the best! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts