The Nude Lip



 
 
Collection Work The Colour Lip Butter in the Shade Vintage Rose - £2.99
 
whenever I wear lipstick I always opt for something extravagant be it orange or dark red. I love wearing lipstick and I thought that it was about time that I got myself a nude lip for everyday use. I have heard a lot of ranting and raving about different lip crayons including the Clinique chubby stick and Revlon colorburst lacquer balm so when I saw this purse friendly option I thought why not give it a go.
 
When I first used it I realised that lip crayons are so much easier than lipstick because you can use it as you would a pen. I am forever making a mess of my lipstick so I need to invest in a few more crayons in loads of colours. The butter is really smooth and easy to apply and keeps your lips moisturised and doesn't dry them out as easily as other products. The colour doesn't really last all day so does need to be reapplied every now and again but generally it is pretty good for an every day nude lip.
 
Have you tried the Collection lip crayons? What do you think of them?
 


Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

  1. I really enjoy experimenting with lipstick, I often go for pink's because they suit my skin tone but lately i've been loving MACs Buerre which is a creme sheen lip pencil. I've not yet tried any of the chubby stick lipstick's but I've heard so many great things about them. lovely, cute shades.

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts