Sparkle & Fade



 



H&M Kimono (now only £3)
Sparkle & Fade Tee via UO (old)
H&M Faux Leather Skirt
H&M Sandals

Can we please all take a moment to appreciate the fact that there is not a single piece of clothing that is from Primark in this outfit. What an achievement. I love this sheer kimono fro H&M that I bought back in March. It's the perfect summer cover up if there's a slight chill, perhaps if you're out in the evening. It's also easy to just roll up  and shove in your bag just in case the weather takes a turn for the worst and it's light so wont make your bag super heavy. I also like how the sheer fabric goes with the faux leather skirt. Mixing up textures is an easy way to liven up an all black outfit. 

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Popular Posts