Sold His Soul To Punk



 


 
 
H&M Sex Pistols Tee (old)
Topshop Chiffon Midi Skirt
Primark Sandals
Bare Minerals Lipstick in Risk It All
 
Even though I have this tee for at least 3 years, it always manages to work its way into my summer wardrobe as it's so lightweight and comfy but still gives the whole 'band t-shirt' look. I think it helps make the skirt look less girly and formal giving a more relaxed vibe. 

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

  1. Pretty outfit! I love the clashing and your lipstick :) xx

    everythingbutthekitchen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. wicked outfit, love the sandals - you always find the best things in primark! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts