Marbèlle



 


Marbelle are a new UK based fashion brand with a fabulous summer collection. For the Marbelle summer line the models are sporting a range of pastels, which are my favourite colours (other than black of course) and very elegant and detailed pieces. Who doesn't want a pastel pink two piece? I particularly love how they've teamed pastel and neutral shades with a dark lip and halo braid, as seen in the first image, it's just beautiful. As well as the softer shades they're also offering more tropical and vibrant prints and shades and the tropical skirt below is perfect for summer.


Their website will be fully launched soon and I can't wait to see what else they have to offer. However if you really can't wait, some of their items are available to pre-order - just drop them an e-mail.

P.S. You can stay up to date with Marbelle on Facebook, Twitter and even Instagram

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts