Green Cashmere






Vintage Cashmere Cardigan
H&M Embellished Collar Shirt
Topshop Joni Jeans
Topshop All Sorts Boots

Yup I have started to layer already and with knitwear too but I love this cashmere cardigan that I got from a vintage fair a while back for just £3. Bargain. However since it's not a subtle colour it's hard to match with stuff as I don't like wearing too many colours so I tend to stick with black (obvs) and on this occasion white. Who would of thought it, me wearing a colour other than black. It's a miracle.

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts