Classic


 



Charity Shop Shirt
New Look Jeans
Matalan Shoes (similar)
H&M Rings

I never thought I'd say this but I've been missing my jeans quite a lot since the weather has been nice so as soon as it went a few degrees cooler I whipped them back out but kept a summer vibe with a shirt and my new peep toe sandal shoe boot things which were a mere £12 in the sale. As nice as they are they aren't the comfiest things in the world but don't they look great? 

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

  1. your shirt is amazing, love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally love this outfit Amy! :)
    The glasses, shoes, shirt, hair!!

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts