Crazy for Daisies






Daisy Crop Top - H&M // Mom Jeans - Charity Shop // Sandals - H&M

It seems I am developing a bit of a love for daisy print at the minute and I could not resist this top at only £3.99. As I usually do with crop tops, I just shoved it on with my classic high waisted mom jeans. I think I got a little bit too excited at it being over 10 degrees so I whacked on my sandals and my feet were purple for most of the day but who cares?


Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

  1. that's such a bargain for your top! it looks wonderful with your jeans and sandals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love H&M they do some really nice but cheap items x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts