Eagles


 

 
 
Shirt - Primark (really old) // T-shirt - Primark (men's) // Faux Leather Skirt - H&M // Necklace - New Look // Boots - Dr Martens // Ring - Vintage Fair
 
I have seen bloggers, celebrities and people in street style snaps wearing check shirts over the top of t-shirts and tied around their waists and I just the love the casualness of it. I think it works more with check shirts that are a bit more oversized and perhaps not blue but I still think it works so y'know. I decided to jazz it up a little bit with this eagle statement necklace, which is my sister's, with my matching eagle ring. I think this is an outfit I will wear a lot more at weekends as it's not boring but it's not too extravagant - it's just a nice inbetween sort of style.
 
I hope you're all having a fab week and have a super weekend.


Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

  1. Love a good statement necklace! I'm always jealous of how effortlessly cool people look with check shirts tied round their waists xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I absolutely love your necklace!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts