Pastel & Leather





Jumper - Primark // Shirt - H&M // Skirt - H&M // Boots - New Look
 
Happy Valentine's Day lovelies! I think pastels are the way to go on Valentine's Day, there's something about them that are a bit dreamy and romantic. Today I paired my jumper with my trusty faux leather skirt from H&M which I am sure you're sick to death of seeing but I am still 100% in love with it and will be for the foreseeable future. Recently I have been incredibly brave and have started wearing sheer look tights, yep in this weather. I just prefer the way they look rather than your bog standard black tights and I have been super good and haven't laddered them yet - what an achievement!
 
Today I celebrating Valentine's Day with my Mother. Who needs a boyfriend when you have cheesecake and wine? Are you doing anything special for Valentine's day?
 


Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin and instagram: amyleehaynes!

Comments

  1. I really love this look! that skirt will never get old and I completely agree with you about the sheer tights!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts