Thursday, 26 December 2013

Sale Away

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8
 
Hey guys, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I have spent my Boxing Day browsing the sales online to give me an idea of things to hunt for when I go shopping next week. Here are the main things that caught my eye and I must say there are many things I like in the Zara sale. I always forget about Zara when I go shopping because it's not as near to all of the main shops but I will be making sure I have a look  because I need that grey jumper.
 
Have a fun week and make sure you stuff yourselves silly with chocolate!

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin!

3 comments:

  1. These trousers were on my wishlist so I bought them right away! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. those trousers..............must buy must buy! hope you had a lovely christmas xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...