Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Review: Boots Coconut & Almond Leave-In Conditioner


 
A while back I mentioned in a post that I bought the Boots Coconut & Almond Leave-In Conditioner for a mere £1.39. I used it once and didn't see that I had much of an effect so I forgot about it but recently I have been using and it is amazing. You're supposed to just wash your hair with shampoo and use this instead of conditioner but I couldn't bring myself to do it so I used both a little bit of conditioner and then a bit of this. It smells mainly of coconut which is lovely but it the smell doesn't last until your hair is dry. It keeps your hair feeling soft for quite a long time and cures you of the dreaded second-day-hair feeling. I am sure you can get better leave-in conditioners but for the price of this product you really cannot go wrong.


Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin!

1 comment:

  1. This is on three for two at boots at the moment! Canny go wrong with 3 bottles for under £3! xx
    http://maya-in-wonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...