Pretty Vacant


 


Jumper - Primark // Jeans - Charity Shop // Boots - Doc Martens // Chain - Topshop
 
I guess you can all probably tell what my favourite winter item is? Yep you guessed it's this jumper. Can you blame me though? It's super fluffy and cosy and I wish it was acceptable (and not gross) to wear it every day.

Who's excited for Dr Who tonight? I know I am but I can't believe it's the second to last episode with Matt Smith. Any fellow Whovians out there? ARE YOU EXCITED?

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin!

Comments

  1. You look lovely, absolutely adore that jumper. Now following you on GFC :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cool! I have that jumper, it's my favourite thing too...so warm! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You pull off those jeans so well! I own the purple fluffy jumper, cannot get it off me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! I really need to get me one of those fluffy jumpers, i have a cardigan one and im constanstly wearing it haha

    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super super gorgeoussssss!!! Wow xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts