Hard Out Here

 



Coat - Primark // Jumper - Primark // Shirt - H&M // Jeans - Topshop Joni // Boots - New Look // Scarf - H&M // Lipstick - Sleek 'Vamp' (Review here)

This is just one of those outfits that I just shove on when I can't be bothered as it's warm and comfy. How amazing are my new boots though? I wanted some black chunky heeled boots and couldn't find any that met my satisfaction or were actually in stock so when I stumbled upon these when Christmas shopping in Manchester, I persuaded my dearest Mama to get them as apart of my Christmas present. They were £29.99 which is a bargain for a decent pair of boots and they have good grip to stop my falling on my butt which is always a plus.

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin!

Comments

  1. You is one sexy girl!!!! See you in 2 weeks!!!! x :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog and wanted to let you know I really love it! Plus those boots are amaaazing. Looking forward to reading more :) x

    Jodie Marie
    à la Jode

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect outfit , love your style x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts