Week In Photos #38

OOTD // Sat by the canal at the Huddersfield open day // Paisley pyjamas and new knitting // Cute napkins // ASOS order // Cakes // Drunk selfies x 2 // Got me some zlotys
 
First things first let me apologise for being a very naughty blogger. I haven't blogged since who knows when because I have been so busy with sixth form work, personal statements, preparing for my trip to Poland and organising my sister's 21st birthday party where I got immensely drunk in front of my family. I did warn you that I was turning into one of those bloggers this year. Anyhow I can't say that the next few weeks will be much better because as of tomorrow I start huge preparations for my trip to Poland with the Holocaust Educational Trust. I am so excited but everything is so stressful.


Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin!

Comments

  1. I have always wanted to check out Poland! What is it you study? Love your pjs and glasses :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog http://hayleythrills.blogspot.com and youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/hayleythrills and let me know what you think :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've had a busy few months :)
    Hope everything went well with your AS/A levels!

    Haute Hobbit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts