Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Prim & Proper



 
 
 Shirt - H&M // Dress - Ark // Socks - Topshop // Shoes - Doc Martens

Firstly apologies for the first image being out of focus, I didn't realise until I had taken the photos and had gone inside, by which time it was raining so I was not going to take them again. I think it's official - Autumn is upon us. This shirt is perfect for AW as it's great for layering under dresses such as this one. It also makes the dress look a bit smarter for sixth form as we have a strict dress code. One of my favourite trends for this season is definitely tartan so I will be wearing this dress all the time.

I hope you're having a wonderful week so far.

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin!

3 comments:

  1. Great dress! I've really been liking the tartan trend as well but still have to buy myself a skirt...!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab outfit :) love that dress!
    Kaz at Sunshine Days x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this whole outfit! And I'm so jealous of your hair. x

    www.woollytights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...