August Favourites

 
Hello lovelies! This past month seems to have gone both so very slowly and very fast. Here are a few things that I loved using/wearing last month.
 

 Garnier Body Tonic Sugar Scrub: I bought this at the end of July on a bit of a whim. I needed a new body scrub as my soap and glory one had run out. This one was on offer at £3 in ASDA as opposed to its original price at £6 (which I would never pay). Despite the fact that it's supposed to smell like apples to me it smells lemony, perhaps because it is yellow it makes me think it should be lemon. Anyway it is incredible. It has lots of bits (is there a technical term for them?) which is good because some scrubs only have 10 bits in the whole the bottle so lack scrubbiness. It leaves your skins feeling and smelling amazing.

Ciaté mini nail varnish in the shade 'cookies and cream' : I got this free with a Marie Claire magazine a month or two ago. I had high hopes for the polish as my other Ciaté polish is amazing. When applied it is more of a nude colour which is good because it matches with everything. I seem to have worn it a lot over the past month and I just really like it.
 
 Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer: I probably don't need to talk about this very much because I am pretty sure that everybody and their cat uses it and loves it. As with everything else, I am late jumping on the band wagon but hey I am with it now and I love this concealer so much. It covers everything. I think normally it's £4.99 but when I bought it, it was in a 'everything under £4 sale' so was only £3.99. Money well spent.
 
 Crabtree and Evelyn Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy: This is literally the best hand cream ever and well worth the £4.99 I spent on it whilst I was in Lytham. I can't even describe the smell as I don't think it smells like pomegranate and I have no idea what argan and grapeseed smell like but let me tell you it is beautiful. It leaves your hands feeling super soft and perfect. I am using it sparingly though because I don't know of  local place to buy more!

 Bunny Lamp: This lamp is one of those things that I always want when I go to Urban Outfitters so the last time I was there I thought why the hell not and bought it. It was only £8 and with student discount it was a measly £7.20. It's adorable and next year when I go to uni (ah) it will make a perfect addition to my room.

Mom Jeans: You will probably be sick to death of these jeans due to the amount I have worn them (see here, here and here). Like I have mentioned a million times before I love the mom jeans style but didn't want to fork out £40 for a pair of jeans and these were just over £2 in a charity shop so all is well and I didn't have to take out a loan to buy some jeans (yes I am exaggerating). I have a feeling I will be wearing these this month too and next month....and maybe the next (and forever more).

What were your favourite things this August?

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin!

Comments

Popular Posts