Velvet & Mesh

 



 
 
Mesh Top - Charity Shop // Crop Top (underneath) - Primark // Skirt - Charity Shop // Boots - Doc Martens // Necklace - Mum's
 
So the sun is no longer shining and instead it keeps peeing it down with rain. In between showery intervals my sister and I dashed outside to quickly take some outfit pictures. This morning I just threw on this outfit. If I'm ever in doubt of what to wear I just go for all black, it's so much easier than trying to figure out if things match. Anyway I found this top in a charity shop the other week for about £3. I have wanted one from Topshop that is obviously a lot better quality than this one but for £2.95 you can't go wrong really can you? I have been planning to make one out of tights for ages but I would probably just make an arse of it so buying one was much simpler. I bought a simple black crop top from primark for a couple of pounds to put underneath it. This is probably one of the cheapest outfits ever the Docs were previously my Auntie's so were technically free for me. Overall the outfit will have cost me about £6. Fabulous.

Comments

  1. I love this skirt! Looking forward to wearing velvet once it gets a bit cooler in London x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit - you have the best charity shop finds! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It seems to have taken me ages to get back into being able to find stuff in charity shops! x

      Delete
  3. cool outfit! you look great!

    http://chocolatelights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts