Spots

 
 

 

Top - Topshop // Jeans - Charity Shop // Shoes - Topshop (old) // Necklace - Topshop // Rings - Primark
 
I always said to myself that if I ever got a pair of Topshop Mom jeans then I would wear them with this spotty crop top. I know these aren't the proper Mom jeans but I didn't wanna dish out £40 on a pair of jeans y'know so it's close enough. I finally jumped on the bandwagon and bought some midi rings. I got these in a pack that has 8 rings in 4 different colours for £1.50. I have found that no matter where I get my rings from be it primark or Topshop they make my fingers go green and I have no intention of spending more than Topshop prices on a ring. Oh the life of a cheap skate.

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin!

Comments

  1. You look awesome, somehow I can't seem to do this look as well as you do! I always paint my rings in clear nail polish to stop my fingers from going green, it's time consuming but it works :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip, I will definitely give it a go x

      Delete
  2. Oh wow- I'd have thought these were Mom jeans if you hadn't have said! They look great on you.
    I have the same issue with rings... I tend to stick to the really cheap ones since I know they'll just go a funny colour/make me a funny colour anyway!
    Kaz at Sunshine Days x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I cannot stop wearing these jeans! x

      Delete
  3. Amy your hair is absolutely gorgeous! Love the jeans too, I'm tight as anything so don't wanna spend £40 but unfortunately all the vintage shops in my area are terrible. Such cute midi rings too!

    Anna xx
    earth-to-brint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have great style x

    www.whenhippiesruledtheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts