Rebel Rebel



Dungarees - Vintage fair // Top - Charity shop // Boots - Doc Martens // Lipstick - Barry M in the shade 151
I've have been trying to think of different things to wear with my sheer top and this was the result. I would also wear my dungarees with a fishnet top (if I had one). I keep intending to make one but my local supermarkets don't sell fishnet tights for some reason. I am embracing the whole bare leg look at the moment because it is coming to that September time where the weather gets shitty and it's too cold to go barelegged or wear clear tights. Saying this I am looking forward to wearing thick jumpers and having an excuse not to leave the house.
 
Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on bloglovin!

Comments

  1. i've been clinging onto the last chances to go barelegged too. i hate wearing tights SO much i think i'll be barelegged until the rain and the wind defeat me in a month or so xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dungers, I am yet to find a pair. I am such as opposite though I wear tights and leggings all year round until I cant possibly do it because its too hot...so like 2 weeks worth of bare legs yuck! lol XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts