Lavender Biscuits & win a £100 ASOS Voucher



Cardigan - Primark // Top - Primark // Skirt - Rokit Vintage // Shoes - Docs
 
I'm sure I have probably posted a very similar outfit to this at some point by hey ho. I wanted to show you this new top that I got from Primark. It's a plain black tee with a white neck and sleeve holes. It's so fab and, worn with the correct thing, can give a real sporty feel to an outfit. Which makes me giggle because me plus sports equals a massive no no. I'd rather have a whole load of cookies any day. Speaking of biscuits, I made some lavender biscuits earlier and boy are they delicious.
 
I was recently asked by fashionvouchers.com asking if I would like to participate in a giveaway they are holding where both me and you lovely followers are in for the chance to win £100 worth of ASOS vouchers. Doesn't that sound wonderful? I have seen a few things on ASOS which I would definitely buy (hello smock dresses). All you have to do is follow me (follow here) and fashion vouchers (follow here) and retweet my tweet which you can find here.
 
Good luck!
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts