I have a dream

 


 


 
 


Cardigan - Primark // Coca-Cola T-shirt - Primark (men's) // Pleather Skirt - H&M // Shoes - Doc Martens

Yesterday I popped to Townley Hall and Park in Burnley with my sister, auntie, uncle and little so we could take my little cousin to the play area. If you're familiar with Burnley, you will know it's not the nicest of areas so I was really surprised to find such a beautiful place there. We had a wander around, let my cousin go on the parks, ate ice lollies and of course took lots of pictures. We didn't go inside the hall but if I ever go again I definitely will because it has a museum and I am a sucker for a good museum!

In other news today marks the 50th Anniversary of Martin Luther King's 'I have a dream' speech. I am currently doing research on Martin Luther King and the boycott so it's nice that I can actually understand the significance of it all. Today also marks 50 years since the busses in Bristol were desegregated. Fun facts for you all!

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on  bloglovin!

Comments

Popular Posts