Basic

T-shirt - Topshop // Jeans - Charity Shop // Shoes - Topshop // Necklace - Mom's // Rings - H&M // Bag - Charity Shop
 
The title of the post actually sums up this outfit quite well. It's just jeans and a t-shirt really, only they are better than your average pair of bootcut jeans (shudders). It's weird how throwing on a bit of jewellery can make your outfit look as though you have put in a lot more effort than you actually have. I am a sucker for gold jewellery. I don't really like silver jewellery because I think it's a bit too delicate and pretty and I prefer big chunky gold chains and a whole load of tacky-ness.
 
P.S Don't forget to enter Fashion Voucher's giveaway to win a £100 ASOS voucher. All you have to do is retweet my tweet here
 
Facebook |Tumblr | Twitter | Questions | Pinterest 

Comments

  1. I love your style & especially your hair, it's gorgeousss! I'm having hair envy ahaxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts