Week In Photos #32


History work that took me a whole 10 hours // light reading before bed // love bus rides on empty busses // new minkpink dress // OOTD // face // Nancy being all cute // OOTD // Blackpool pleasure beach

This week has dragged so much! I've been doing last little bits of work for sixth form which just took ages but finally it is the summer holidays. Yesterday I went with my friends to Blackpool pleasure beach for my friend's birthday and I am very proud that I went on the Pepsi Max. I am going to spend the rest of the holidays chilling out and finding stuff for my history coursework.

Now that it's the holidays I really want to blog more seeing as I have more time on my hands. I don't want to just keep doing outfit posts all the time so if there is anything you would like to see me post then let me know.
 

Comments

Popular Posts