Deer oh deer

 

Jumper - Rokit Vintage // Jeans - Topshop Joni // Necklace - Topshop // Boots - Doc Martens
 
Hey lovelies! This jumper is one of those items that I love but I always forget about, when I put it on today I felt all warm and snuggly and remembered why I love it so much. I bought it the first time I went to Rokit vintage in London in 2011. I have to say that I am a bit disappointed with my gold chain necklace because I spent £12.50 on it and the gold is starting to come off already. The same goes for the jeans, they are starting to fade as well and have random bits of thread coming off them. My primark jeans are in a better condition and they were 1/3 of the price. Come on topshop!

Anyway enough of the moaning, this is what I wore when I went for a walk with my sister. I was having one of those horrible sundays where I hated all of my clothes and wanted to stay in bed but instead I forced myself to get up and do something.

Anyway  have a fab week.

p.s don't forget to follow me on bloglovin to stay up to date with my posts!

Comments

Popular Posts