Crystalised

 


Shirt - H&M // Jeans - Topshop Joni // Shoes - Topshop // Bracelet - H&M // Lipstick - MUA shade 1

With the sunshine gone I had no idea what to wear today as it is actually pretty cold. As I am writing this I have thrown on a big jumper because I am freezing. This is the shirt I recently bought from H&M and was featured in my most recent purchases post. I have been dying for a nice plain white shirt that isn't the same material as your bog standard school shirt because I really hate those. I have seen some that I really like in topshop but in all honesty, I don't really want to spend £30 on a shirt made out of really thin material so I was happy to find this one in H&M  at just £10 in the sale. Today I thought I would match it with my topshop joni jeans (which are fading so so quickly) and my topshop patent t-bar shoes. I have had a total lack of inspiration for outfits recently and I've just been throwing anything on. It would help if the weather would make up its mind.

Facebook |Tumblr | Twitter | Questions | Pinterest


Comments

  1. great outfit - i'm all for monotone! I literally typed the same thing on my last post - i have no idea what to wear when the weather won't make its mind up!

    bec X
    honeythumb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and ugh weather is a pain is a pain in the bum x

      Delete
  2. I think you look beautiful whatever you wear! See you Monday!!!

    PS your hair is amazing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't adore you more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit <3

    http://sophie-acrosstheuniverse.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your glasses, your blog is just lovely by the ways, keep up the good work :)

    ASOS giveaway on my blog, open to all, check it out :)

    Andrea
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit - the collar detail is pretty!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely outfit- and your short is so pretty! i've lacking inspiration recently too :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Real nice outfit, the lip colour completes it perfectly <3

    Cholfable

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your shirt! The jewels are really cool :)

    Rose xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect outfit! I love the Topshop Joni jeans, yours are in the best colour too x

    smoke + velvet

    ReplyDelete
  11. your shirt is so pretty, love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the collar and your hair is a gorgeous colour! :)

    http://beyondbally.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my goodness this outfit is so so lovely! those shoes are so sweet
    Across the Nightingale Floor
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this look and I love your lip color!

    ♥, Brittney @ True Vintage Love
    http://www.truevintagelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i adore your blog :)
    followed :)
    please follow me: wildvagabondss.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, love it! those pics are so cute and your blog is really nice ¿Do you want to follow each other?
    Im starting to post assiduously and I would love to know your opinion, this is mine:

    www.mysticlipstickblog.com

    Best regards,
    Ana.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts