A Dungarees Kinda Day

 


 


Jacket - Primark // T-shirt - Topshop // Dungarees - Vintage // Belt - Tesco //  Shoes - Doc Martens // Glasses - Gok Wan at Specsavers

Hello lovelies! I bought these dungarees ages ago from a vintage fair and I wear them a hell of a lot but I don't think I have ever shown them to you. They were only £15 and they fit so perfectly.

As you may have noticed, I also have new glasses. I know what you're thinking, they're from the Gok Wan range at specsavers so I must have spent a stupid amount of money on them. No no no, Specsavers have amazing deals where you rarely ever have to pay the full £99 price tag. If you're under 16 or under 19 and in full time education you can get glasses that are £99 for £10. When I found this out I was so excited to get some new glasses so I got these babies and so far I love them.

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.
 

Comments

  1. ooh we have the same glasses! I have 3 pairs at the minute and always buy them from the Gok Wan range haha. I adore your jacket, I was lusting after it for aaages and so regret not buying it!

    earth-to-brint.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, you look really cute in dungarees! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,

    great pictures and a beautiful outfit :)

    Love

    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts