Update: Out and About

 
 


 

 
 
Haven't I done well at blogging lots this week! Today I was meant to be revising seeing as I am 2 days behind my revision schedule but instead, seeing as it was lovely and sunshiney, I went on a walk to calf hey reservoir. We didn't go all the way down the lane to see the reservoir as there have been reports of snakes biting people down there and I would like to avoid that at all costs. On the way back we stopped at the pub where I treated myself and my sister to a glass of coke and we had a very windy sit in the beer garden.
 
As much fun as I had, it unfortunately means that I have to spend all of tomorrow revising when I would rather be blogging and spending time doing oh sweet nothing.
 
p.s this is my 200th post - woohoo!!
 

Comments

  1. looks like you've had a lovely time, the weather looks gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes it really was fabulous!! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts