Fab

 


 

Kimono - Matalan // Crop top - Topshop // Shorts - Topshop // Sunglasses - Pound Shop // Boots - Doc Martens // Camera - Olympus Trip

2 days of sun in a row? Well done England! However I know 2 days of good weather is too much for you and it is going to rain for the next 2 days but who cares, I got to go outside without tights on.

I had a bit of a mare this morning because I didn't know what to wear and I just want new clothes! I was going to wear my white skater dress from Topshop but it is unbelievably see through so I may have to part with it *sobs*. Anyhow I ended up opting for this - pastels and kimono.  I love these shorts that I got from topshop last year, they're really soft but I accidently bought them in a size too big. They look great with the crop top too which I always reach for whenever it's sunny.

Today I popped back to Ramsbottom to go to the vintage fair which was much smaller than previous months but I think they're having council issues and it may not be on very regular so I wanted to go whilst I still can. I bought a lovely dress which I am sure you will see in future posts. I'm not really supposed to be spending my money because I am saving to go to Chester and York in the summer holidays but, hey it was only one dress.
 

Comments

  1. I've seen a few blogger in kimonos from Matalan, this ones lovely xx

    LongHairDontCare

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fringe on your kimono

    www.osoinspired.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts