Same Jeans - The View

 




Bowler hat- H&M // Jumper - Charity shop // shirt (underneath) - Matalan // Jeans - primark // Bracelet - New Look // Ring - Topshop // Bag - Primark (about 2 years ago) // Floral Boots - Doc Martens

Today the sun has been shining but it was still absolutely freezing. I bought these jeans the last time I went to Manchester. They like the Leigh jeans from Topshop but a primark version because I didn't want to spend so much on a pair of jeans.These are starting to fade a little bit which is never good.

I cannot believe it's February already - it's mental! That means it's only 3 months until the dreaded exam season (booo!). I really need to get revising. 

Comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit, the bowler hat suits you so well xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit looks so cosy love your jumper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is very cosy and snug!! x

      Delete
  3. looovely outfit- your docs are awesome! i've had my eye on the floral ones for ages! and i'm dreading exams too :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the docs were a present from my Dad for my birthday. I don't know if I could ever justify spending that amount myself! x

      Delete
  4. Love this outfit, I need a big snuggly jumper like this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jumper is gorgeous, looks so cosy!!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts