MOSI

Today I visited the Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI) in Manchester with my sixth form. Unlike the museums that I am used to going to, MOSI focussed on how things are made/work and the development of technology over time. In all honesty, it wasn't the best museum ever but it wasn't completely dull - the children's section was particularly fun! It was also absolutely freezing and I wasn't really dressed for cold. Here are a few snaps I took whilst wondering round. 



believe it or not this is one of the first ever computers





earthquake maker in the kid's section















Congratulations if you made it this far! I understand that museums aren't everybody's cup of tea but to be honest, I love them. 

Comments

  1. Looks like an interesting museum- I definatly prefer more practical museums :)

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty interesting - museums are ace! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts