Leather Waistcoat









Leather waistcoat - Tesco (2 years ago) // Jumper - Tesco // Trousers - H&M // Belt- Tesco //Shoes - Topshop

This whole adding colour into my wardrobe thing has gone out of the window! This is one of those outfits I wear when I don't know what to wear. My Mom and I spotted this leather waistcoat in tesco about 2 years ago and we argued over who could have it so we decided we would share it. It was about £7 in the sale and proof that Tesco does sometimes do nice clothes. This also seems to be a very tesco orientated outfit. 

When I took these pictures the lighting was awful. So apologies for the annoying orangey tint.

Have you entered my giveaway to win a free pair of glasses or a voucher for Firmoo?

Comments

  1. I love that leather waistcoat! I have one too. This outfit really makes your pretty hair stand out :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, love the leather waistcoat!!

    charityshopking.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts