Playlist of the week #4
Those of you who have been following for a while will remember my playlists of the week and how terrible they were but I am trying to improve them now by making youtube playlists to share with you all..yaay! I will set a theme each week for what they are based on and this week's is simply what I have been listening to recently.
|click image to go to the youtube playlist!!|
- This song is at the start of Ghost World and I just love the faces the woman pulls and although I don't know what he's even on about, it's so catchy.
- I fell in love with this song after I went on just dance with my friend and it has actually become useful seeing as I had to research Rasputin for my history homework!
- I listen to kate nash every morning on my way to school
- Rest in peace is from a Buffy episode (once more with feeling) and is now my new alarm tone! His voice is VERY nice to wake up to.
- As you may know, true blood season 5 has started recently and it's not as good as the other seasons but the theme tune is still amazing!
- A cover of perfect day was on the advert for downton abbey and it makes me happy every time it comes on!
- My new favourite song by the Jam
- Taylor Swift is always coming on the radio in the common room and it's soooooo catchy - WE ARE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHERRR
- I bought a new Wham! CD and club tropicana is so good (especially the video because Georgey is trés gorge.)
- My favourite ever GNR song.