Today's purchases

I think today I have had really bad luck. Firstly I went into a charity shop and found the most gorgeous fake leather shorts, originally from Glamorous, in my size and for only £3.50. But when I tried them on, they were far too big for me and had no belt loops so I had to sadly  put them back. I also went into an antique shop where a plant pot fell off a tall shelf right in front of me. I was about 2 steps away from it landing on my head.
Anyway here is what I did buy:

Green spotty dress - £3.99 - charity shop but originally from Glamorous

2 x disposable cameras (is it just me who thinks these are weirdly expensive)
Knee high socks for with my wellies
25 facial wipes (25p!!)

Just a note, I won't be posting any outfit posts this week because I am saving my clothes for festivals and going to chester with my sister. I am however making a 'my week in photos' post to compensate. 



Comments

  1. That's a really cute dress! I would have been so disappointed about the shorts too, that kind of thing happens to me all the time. Great post though!

    xx Nikki noteablechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am still so annoyed! xx

      Delete
  2. Cute dress !

    Faveurdautomne.blogspot.com

    Xoxo | Chloé

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dress <3 so cute :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress is so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts