24/07/2012

Guess what I spent my day doing? SUNBATHING!!! This is a very rare occurrence for me because on hot days I normally stay inside to avoid burning. Me and my sister went to the park and took pictures this morning. At the park there was also a cute couple that went and had a little picnic on a bench but the man looked like the Satanist man from ghost world. We spent the rest of the day drinking tea, listening to radio 1 and absorbing the rays. I was however smothered in sun cream. Here is my outfit for the day:



Comments

  1. You look lovely! I love anything Mint coloured haha xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love this top, it's one of my favourites!! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply to your comment but you can also tweet me at @amyleehaynes or e-mail me at: amyleehaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Popular Posts